Senior Business Data Analyst
- Mountain View, California
Help define how we use data driven insights to transform customer experiences and accelerate growth within the US Small Business inside Sales and Marketing organizations. Your area of focus will encompass Intuit’s entire product line including QuickBooks, Payroll, and Payments. You will interact with the larger analytics community at Intuit using industry-leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices. You can creatively use your experience and skills on a variety of data sources and business challenges. You will be a value-added partner to marketing by taking a project from inception to delivering the final actionable results. At Intuit, we support our employees’ continued growth and learning.
- Partner with sales, marketing and technical teams to provide data-driven solutions and recommendations in support of critical business needs and goals.
- Access and synthesize data using appropriate tools and technology while leveraging knowledge of data sources, data quality and business context.
- Create Propensity Models using internal and 3rd party data.
- Ensure that data findings are appropriately visualized in a way that will resonate with stakeholders and clearly highlight implications.
- Apply analytical and statistical methods and models to provide stakeholders with actionable insights that will improve sales conversion, retention and higher customer value. (eg. Propensity Scoring, Campaign Analysis, A/B tests).
- Be a leader in how we capitalize on existing data, and a driver for change and improvements in our data analytics capabilities.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, math or economics or a related technical or quantitative field and 5+ years of relevant work experience such as analyzing data and/or building analytical models.
- Demonstrated passion for data, analytics, and problem solving.
- Experience in creating predictive models using third party analytical tools.
- Advanced SQL skills to perform data segmentation and analysis. (Oracle, MS-SQL, Vertica, …)Proficient in accessing data from various sources (such as relational databases, distributed data sources and third party data capture tools)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex data, the context surrounding it, and the implications to business stakeholders.
- Experience with CRM tools (like Salesforce.), marketing automation solutions (like Eloqua or Marketo), 3rd party data augmentation (like Lattice), and propensity modeling.
- Experience working with SaaS-based subscription metrics including conversion, retention and LTV.Knowledge of Intuit products (specifically QuickBooks), small business, or B2B experience is nice to have but not necessary.
- BS or MS in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Science, Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, or similar quantitative analytical field.
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT https://click.appcast.io/track/1h0isu6?cs=ffo&pjg=1rt3&jpid=3uqn
Size 5000+ employees